Perhaps your VP of Products has decided to join a hot startup or you just realized that it’s time for your product management group to have its own seat at the leadership table. Regardless of the circumstance, you find yourself in need of a product management leader.
You can picture who you want to step into this role:
- someone in sync with the company vision and goals
- an effective leader who will focus the product management team
- someone who can earn the respect of development
- a professional who really gets product management
- they know it is also a market facing role and won’t let the...